Resistance Band Review




Hey everyone!! I was sent this Resistance band to test out, and I'm really glad I did. Everyone can benefit from adding the use of resistance bands to their training programs - whether you are a beginner or not. This setup worked out really well for me, being a newbie and all. I needed something that would fit around me, that wouldn't require anything in between; like a pole, door, etc.

I do love that it comes with the door anchor though. I just wouldn't use that here at my house because the door frames are from the 70's. It also has a carrying bag which is great for long term storage of the set as well. You can use this in so many different ways and it can help almost any part of your body.

They have 3 sets that come in different strengths;

Red (10-12lbs, 25-30lbs, 70-75lbs), 
Purple (10-12lbs, 25-30lbs, 70-75lbs), 
Green (10-12lbs, 25-30lbs, 70-75lbs)

You can literally use this wherever you go, or can even leave it in the trunk as a spare set. You can use it for; legs, arms, chest presses, squats, seated row and bicep curls. You can also Increase Cardio, Strengthen Core, Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Enhance Flexibility, Tightening & Toning.

You can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3KV6BD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review