Review on Stainless Steel Pint Cups by iAjudy




Hey everyone! I was sent the awesome Stainless Steel Pint cups by iAjudy to try out, and what they didn't know was that these are EXACTLY what I was looking for, for quite some time.

As most homes do, I own a variety of glass, plastic, and ceramic cups. I have very hard water here, and I also have a very very sensitive sense of taste and smell. My glass cups constantly get broken by visitors who are clumsy, which can become extremely frustrating at times. My ceramic cups are great for warm beverages, but that's about it. Which left me with reusable plastic cups.

Reusable plastic cups are not generally BPA free, and they retain the soap smell and taste. I literally can not drink water from anything other than a glass or metal cup (when I'm home). Tasting soap or smelling it while you're trying to have a drink is disgusting and frustrating. The only cups that prevent that are glass and now I know metal as well.

I began buying disposable cups and I realized that my garbages would fill up with piles of them due to the kids misplacing or forgetting about them. It can become very frustrating and expensive to go through this cycle. These cups changed that for us instantly as the kids LOVE their new cup.

These cups are a decent thickness, so they won't ding or get bent easily. You can personalize them near the bottom of the cup with a permanent marker, and they are super easy to clean.

These are great for anyone, and you can find them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0749NVR2Q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review