Review on Asani Steamer



Hey everyone I received this steamer to test it and I used it for clothing and to remove tint off of a vehicle. Not only did it work out fantastic, but I adore the way this one is made.

They made it very easy to open and close, and stay secure. The tank is in a great position for cleaning and I was able to do so easily. I used this consistently for an entire week and the results were consistent. I was very impressed with how well the machine handled my hard water as well, although I have cleaned it out and am only using bottle water now. My water breaks everything.

It has a simple on off function, and doesn't require any special tutorial other than remembering that steam is very HOT. This steamer didn't spit or spew, it steamed perfectly, even in 20 degree temperatures.

I love this steamer and plan to purchase a second one for primarily automotive use. You can get it here at;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review