Personal Rechargeable Fan Review *Didn't go well*






Hey everyone! I was sent this desk fan to test. We had a pretty bad experience, so I advise you to use with caution.

The fan itself is great, provides a simple on off function. Its rechargeable via usb, and lasts a long time once charged fully.

Since the fins were made of foam and this was a child friendly design, I gave it to my almost 10 year old daughter. She loved it because it was her favorite color and worked well, all was off to a good start.

Hours later we heard loud screaming. We ran in her room and saw this relentless fan twirled up and stuck to her scalp. 

*I did warn her in advance about her hair and what would happen*

My issue with this fan was that; since my daughter was in a panic she grabbed the motor head to try to stop it from spinning. Instead it used that force to pull her hair directly into the motor.

Fortunately I was able to rescue her hair, but she now refuses to go near all fans.

Yes it was a learning lesson, but other fans stop when this one did not.

If you want to try it for yourself you can get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CWPT38S



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review