Hey there everyone! The great folks over at AncordWorks sent me this AWESOME bluetooth speaker to test. As usual, I was not disappointed. I love every speaker they've sent so far, and they just get better and better.

It's water resistant which is my first big bonus here. If it starts to rain while I'm working on a car, I can easily put it under the car without having to worry about it becoming water damaged from a little drizzle.

It's sound quality is amazing, you can really "blast" music for a long time with it too. Battery lasts Up to 10 hrs (Low/medium volume: 10-15hrs / Max volume: 4hrs). The sound range and bass on it is quite impressive for it's size. I've already surprised numerous friends with it, they did not expect such a small speaker to produce such great sound.

With that, I have been using it every day on full volume and it handles my bad taste in music very well. I'm really in love with this one, I really dig the neon orange because I tend to accidently misplace things like this often. 

The buttons are nice sized and easy to push. It has charging indicator lights and does something kinda cool when the batter is low. It automatically lowered the volume on my phone once the speaker hit low battery. This is great for me because instead of cutting off my music supply, it was like "Hey lady - I've been asking nicely - CHARGE MEEEEE!!!"

I love this speaker...

You can get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/AncordWorks-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Resistance-Portable/dp/B07CH9FRYS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review