Hey everyone! I was sent this awesome wireless doorbell kit to test, and it's pretty cool. I currently use it as a dinner bell to let the kids know when I need them.

This doorbell can plug into any wall outlet, And has a really good range. I keep the button-down stairs, and the receiver up stairs. When the kids hear it they know to come downstairs. It can operate up until about 820' range. I have old wires in my house, so I'm really happen this device doesn't get any interference.

I love the different chimes it comes with. In total there are 32 different tones and four volume levels. This is perfect for any office apartment or home. It would also make a great gift to any friend who is moving into a new place. It's cute and classy, the sounds are pleasurable to any person.

It also comes equipped with an LED light. When you use the chime It will Flickr based on the sound it is making. It's sound range is very good, so using this as a call bell for an elderly or disabled person is also a good option. It plays many different tones, and covers almost every holiday.

Check it out~!

You can find this awesome set here at;

https//amazon.com/gp/MC-Wireless-Operating-Transmitter/dp/B07C2TX7MC




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review