Lasten 36 Grid Container Review




Hey everyone! I got to test this awesome 36 grid organizer out. It has removable dividers so you can choose exactly how you'd like it. 

We used it to sort our plastic beads. With July 4th around the corner, we plan to make flag necklaces to celebrate. It would have been really difficult to do so without them being sorted. I bought a giant bag of mixed beads, and this organizer saved me from certain dismay.

This can also be used for other things like earrings, pins, sewing needles, or other small craft items that would require separation or sorting. I am literally going to purchase a few more of these sets, as I wish I knew they existed sooner.

The kids also want one for their rubber bands. They make loom bracelets, and this container is the perfect size for all their different colors, charms, latches, and more.

I also recommend you consider this as a gift to any craft lover. I would gift this to my mother or grandmother if they were still with me today. You can also keep it in your car, bathroom, drawer, etc. There are so many uses for these, and I completely adore it.

Get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Organizer-Compartment-Adjustable-Dividers/dp/B01LZDKXKN

#Lasten




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review