Rechargeable Tiny Portable Fan Review





Hey everyone! Have you ever bought a small personal sized fan that runs on batteries, but it just didn't work correctly? Or it ate batteries too fast, bent fins or worse? This fan has the solution to your issues for sure!

The fins are super flexible and are able to move freely, and bend freely. I poked at them quite a bit and there is no obvious signs of use. The fan charges via micro USB, which is very convenient as most of us probably own a few of these cords, and it also came with one.  

The fan has 2 speeds; Low and I'm running off your desk. I recommend either using Velcro to hold it down, or if you're lucky enough to have a metal desk, a magnet. Despite that it was a true runaway, this is going to be my new best friend all summer. 

Definitely check it out if you're looking for something to help you stay cool and not waste any money. This is definitely the best personal sized fan I've tested yet. My favorite feature is that it can easily slip into my pocket, purse, bag, etc.

You can get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/BicycleStore-Personal-Handheld-Portable-Rechargeable/dp/B07BR1WG1N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review