Test and Review on the Coolest yet Hottest cup I've seen





Hey everyone! I was sent this awesome glass to test and review for you all. I got to try it out today and it was pretty interesting. It's kinda hard to drink hot beverages out of a tall glass like this, but after some getting used to, this worked out pretty well.

First I tried the cup with hot coffee, and the results were pretty awesome. My coffee stayed hot significantly longer than using a standard disposable cup. I truly am going to run a full experiment on this glass, I'm curious how much better it does than other types of hot cups as well such as a ceramic mug.

For soda it was AWESOME! This cup kept my soda cold AND carbonated for over an hour. I was super happy with that, I'm way too picky about how carbonated my soda is. I'm sure this glass would do wonders for alcohols such as beer. 

Also, this glass makes an awesome gift for just about anyone, and is a crowd stopper as well. Everyone who has seen this glass has wanted to know the story behind it, and now you can literally try it out for yourself!

You can find it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B26YTKP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review