Super Unique Can Opener Review





My future videos will not be slideshows thanks to all of your support!!!

Hey everyone! I was sent this really unique can opener to test out for you all and let you know how it works.  It's a great concept and design that I think we can all really love.

This can opener is so crazy unique. You cannot see the blade on this can opener, and it has a mechanism so that you cannot use it without locking it onto a can. It's pretty crazy!

It opens the can from the side, which means the blade never touches your food. This will make your can opener last much longer, and keep your foods safer so you can eat with your mind at ease.

The grip is pretty basic, which is good. There's no flex to it and it operates as it should without hesitation. The only this that I wish was different was the spinning knob.

I myself have very small hands, but if someone had larger hands this may be annoying to operate. It bothered me a bit, so I can imagine other people may have a similar issue. I added some thermoplastic to mine, and it solved my issues.

With small children in the home, and some of them learning to use the can opener now, I can feel more at ease while they are working with canned products. I still supervise them, but I know they can use this and the blade can't slip and cut them.

You can find this here at;

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Stainless-Effortless-Non-Slip-Children/dp/B07796BLQC/ref=sr_1_10?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1522048482&sr=1-10&keywords=can+opener+manual



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review