Magic tap or Messy Disaster???





Hey everyone! I was sent this product to test out for you all. It's pretty cool and makes dispensing drinks a breeze. It's a simple design and the concept is awesome. Unfortunately I did not have a great experience with this product.

The moment I put the batteries in, I knew a mess was coming. The trigger is very sensitive, so it activated quite a bit before I even got it into a bottle.

It doesn't fit all the way down into larger bottles, like ones from Costco, BJs, Sams Club, etc. So keep that in mind when purchasing.

It also isn't consistent, the suction that is. It seemed to start and stop quite a bit, and couldn't maintain a constant pour at all. I tried to run water through it to clean it, but the V8 Splash destroyed it.

I can only use this for V8 Splash now, since it's colored and smells crazy fruity. I won't use it much longer as I'm not confident in how clean it can actually get.

It's cool if you use it as a disposable product for a BBQ or get together. I wouldn't keep one of these in my fridge though.

You can find it here at;

https://feriwola.com/products/magic-tap-beverage-dispenser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review