Big Hippo Chair Pad Review




Hey everyone! The good people over at Big Hippo sent this over to me to have me try it out for you all. I do like this style VS memory foam, so this test was very thorough since I have evil hips....

It's so soft and full of high quality cotton. It's obvious it is, and it could easily be mistaken as the most comfortable fabric your hands ever touched.

With all that aside, I spilled paint, epoxy resin, and who knows what else on my chair. The chair is old, flat and ugly... This cushion not only was able to help my hips and back, but it brought an old ugly chair back to life!

This chair was literally causing me such tremendous pain. I wasn't able to sit for more than a few minutes at a time because it would literally cause my legs to jump from the pain. This cushion helps relieve that pain so much. With the right cushion, posture, and training, my hip and back pain began to subside.

I actually think I have a t-shirt made with this exact color and fabric... Hmmmm.....

But on a serious note... If you're having any issues with your hips or back, or you just hate the way your chair looks, this is for you! You will fall in love with it and what is the best feature here is that is DOES NOT LOOK like a chair pad (butt cushion).

You can find it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07568LLXS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review