Bamboo Pillow test and review





Hey everyone! I was sent this Bamboo pillow to test out and show you all. It's perfect for me, and it could be for you too. Read more to see why.

Firstly, it's unique shape is amazing for neck support. You can even use this pillow sideways, it's so comfortable to sleep on in every direction. I literally hug it every night.

This pillow is so insanely soft, you will love it instantly. It really makes me sleep so much more soundly. Virtually anyone can use it, but it has a hidden feature.

This pillow worked great in between my knees. It aligned my spine well and I experienced significantly less sciatica pain during use.

Pregnant women or nursing mom's could get some amazing multipurpose use out of this pillow, as well as asthmatics or anyone with allergies. I haven't had any irritation in any way from this pillow, which normally happens from everything I try to use near my face.

This pillow is awesome! It can even be used to kneel on. There are so many ways this pillow can be used, and it will speak for itself the moment you remove it from the box and hug it the first time.

You can get it here at;
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078SJ6MJ2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review