Amosting Nerf Rival Ammo Review




Hey everyone! I was sent this set of Rival Ammo from Amosting to test out for you all. This was surely the most fun I've had during a product test.

They are the same exact shape and size. I do not have the ability to weigh them, but the are pretty much exactly the same. I took a few shots in slow motion so you can hear and see that it is the same epic ammo that you'd see in stores.

This Rival Ammo set was in a beautiful bag. I can say that this would make a great gift to anyone with a Nerf Rival (or comparable) toy gun. It's soft and neutral, so any child or adult would love it.

This set comes with 100 Rival balls, so your fun doesn't have to stop for a while. They fit right into the cartridge as seen in the video, and you can fill multiple cartridges and take them on the go easily.

I will make a future post of the weight, bounce test, shoot test, etc. of the Amosting ammo VS the Nerf Ammo. I will also try to get my hands on a few more Nerf Rival Blasters to help with more extensive testing.

You can get this set here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07569J7NQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BRITOR foot peel mask Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review