Unicorn Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers Review




Hey everyone! I was sent this awesome set of 24 Unicorn Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers with Spoons to test for you all. They are so super cute and awesome! The kids started screaming when I took them out of the box!

I love how the wrapper is double sided and you get to choose eyes or a rainbow. That's an awesome addition, and let's you choose how much variety you want your cupcakes to have.

The earns and horns are easy to insert into the cupcake. The material holds firm and doesn't sag after being in icing for a while as well. The colors are vivid and everything is made from high quality materials.

The 10 spoons are a bonus addition to the set, and are probably my favorite part. Most cupcakes are overloaded with icing and my kids prefer to not become a total mess when eating (I know, crazy right?!). So my appreciation level for the spoon is accelerated because of that.

Overall this set is fantastic and I plan to order a few sets just to have them ready for school events. This can make any store bought cupcakes or box mix set look so much better than the alternative.

You can get this awesome set here at;

https://www.amazon.com/Unicorn-Cupcake-Topper-and-Wrappers/dp/B079KT9PG4?ie=UTF8&keywords=unicorn%20cupcake%20topper%20and%20wrapper&m=


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review