Sviuse Women's Dress Review




Hey everyone! I was sent this beautiful dress to test out for you all. Unfortunately they had run out of my size and I was sent a small, but I still rocked it and it was pretty awesome. 

I was honestly surprised it fit me, and I'm proud of the company for making the dress the way they did. A smaller person can still wear this dress and it would look amazing on them. It's pretty nice.

I love the material, it stretches really nicely. The slit on the side is literally perfect, this dress was crafted with expertise. the lines are all flattering, and the dress doesn't mind your size. 

It claims it is a summer dress, but with the right pair of boots, leggings, and cardigan or sweater, it can be worn year round. I really would love this dress no matter what size it arrived as apparently.

It can be worn at almost any occasion - it comes in other colors too. Overall I am really happy with the dress even though I had to order a smaller size for testing. Sometimes things happen for a reason.

You can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074MN997J



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review