Check out this Memory Foam Cushion!!!




Hey everyone! I was sent this cushion to test out and tell you all about, so let's get started. I originally was planning on letting my husband test it, but I sat on it once and decided I was going to purchase a second one for him.

Many years ago while I was pregnant with my first child I was diagnosed with Sciatica. Since then, my hips become in so much pain when I've been seated at the computer for any period of time. I started to use the computer standing - but that was unacceptable.

This isn't just a "butt cushion", this thing will change your life. The first time I used it, I noted that it took longer than usual for my hips to begin to hurt. The second night it took a bit longer than the first, and have been so much better than usual.

It's really hard to work online and not be able to sit at your desk. I would've had to give up my job because of uncontrollable hip twinges. Fortunately I have stumbled upon this amazing little cushion, and I hope you can use it too!

You can get it here at;

http://amzn.to/2os5mHm

#comfilife #comfilifecushion #seatcushion #coccyxcushion #coccyxpillow #coccyx #coccyxpain #office #officechaircushion #carseatcushion #driver #drivercushion #wheelchair #wheelchaircushion #backpain #backpainrelief #sciatica #sciaticarelief #pregnancy #pregnancypillow #hippain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review