Big Fruit Squishy Review




Hey everyone! I've recently grown quite in love with squishies lately, and I've been sent these to test out for you all! This is a 4 pack of Jumbo Sized Squishies.

Each fruit smelled yummy and squished as they were supposed to except the banana. The banana seemed unable to slow rise, but it's still super fun to play with.

My kids fell in love with these fast. I usually do my product tests with my kids, as they are a good example of how much the items can be used before breaking or malfunctioning.

These are so flexible that I wasn't even worried about them breaking. I've received other squishies that have lost limbs from playing with them, and these stood up to twisting, pulling, and squishing, very well.

You can find this set on Amazon here at;

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3DYW44CHRVVOJ&field-keywords=squishies+slow+rising+jumbo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review