AOSTAR 12" Confetti Latex Glitter Balloons Review




Hey everyone! I have stumbled upon something great here. The nice people over at AOSTAR sent me a set of these balloons so I can share them with you all. These are Latex Confetti balloons, and MY OH MY do these spark up conversation at a party!

Recently it was my daughters birthday, and she's getting older now. I have 3 girls, so I figured it's time to ditch the standard Pink or Purple colors and get fancy. These balloons are very special and I really enjoyed blowing them up with the kids.

These balloons worked great with a hand pump, electronic pump, helium, and standard oral air pushing. There are removable valves on each balloon, they pretty much stop air from escaping. If you expect the balloons to stay inflated it is imperative to remove the valves and tie off the balloons as soon as possible. After a few hours they do begin to deflate if you do not tie them off.

The valves are reusable, which makes this set even more worth it's cost. This was a great way to get my youngest involved (he uses a similar valve with his Occupational Therapist) so this was used as a therapy activity as well and was quite fun.

My oldest daughter somehow found a way to suck the confetti back into her mouth, so I advise strong caution when letting little ones blow these up as it could be a potential choking hazard.

Overall we had a great party and the balloons were a big hit. Everyone wanted to know where I bought them, and I know you'll love them as much as we do.

You can get them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075CHYPZ4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review