WOAH! I Received a QP (Quarter Pound) of Balloons to test!!!




Wow everyone! This was quite a fun product test for us here! With Valentine's Day coming just around the corner and my sons birthday, we are already starting to decorate when these babies arrived!

Right from the package you can feel the weight of them. These are very thick and high quality balloons. I used a few different types of manual and electric air pumps and not one balloon popped.

They have quite some resistance to them. I am about 170lbs, and I sat on one expecting it to pop and it did not. I also then stabbed it with numerous objects - and it took a bit of force and a sewing needle to pop one. I appreciate that as I chose to build an arch for a walkway with them.

These balloons can be tied like normal, there is enough stretch to get comfortable. After assembling the arch I did not that not 1 balloon popped (which is very common during assembly). I was also very impressed with the vibrant color on them, as most balloons have quite a matte/flat finish to them.

You can get them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018XNFZGY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review