Sviuse Women's Cold Shoulder Long Sleeve Split Fit Bodycon Casual Party Midi Dress Review




Hey everyone! I was sent this Long Sleeve Split fit Dress by Sviuse to test out for you all, and I love it! I was a little intimidated in the past by ordering clothing online because of my body shape, but this dress fits like it was made for me!

The dress is able to be worn year round, with an exception of Negative temperatures. The slit in the dress can be flipped to either side, this dress fits perfectly either way. There is no obvious front or back to the dress, which I love because I get to choose exactly how I want to wear it.

The fabric is a stretchy cotton spandex material. The creators new what they were doing, as the dress is made with vertical lines (Just like a sweater) which makes the dress extremely flattering. 

Despite the flexibility of the dress, it stays put very well. No signs of spillage or anything similar. I did not have to readjust the dress once it was on, it felt really nice to wear something that didn't need any alterations.

It's off the shoulder, but you can still wear a bra with this dress. All you'll have to do is slide your shoulder straps down and the dress will hold it in place. This is a true long sleeve dress, it kept me very warm in frigid temperatures. On the flip side, I didn't sweat in the dress because it's very breathable. 

This is a cute and sexy one of a kind dress, you can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0754CPJ4L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review