Resistance Band Set by Royago Review





Hey everyone! I was sent this Resistance Band Set by Royago to test out for you all! Let's chat about it :)

This is a vibrant 11 piece set. It includes 5 colored latex resistance bands, with weights ranging from 10lbs to 50lbs with a combined weight of 150lbs. This set is great for any person whether a beginner or expert.

This set definitely helped bring the gym home for me. As some of you know, I had a stroke 10 years ago. It's been a rough road of medical issues for me, so exercising is extremely important. 

This set came in a nice box and comes with a nice carrying bag. It is great to be given as a gift to anyone wanting to work out at home! It also came with a great starter guide which was very helpful for me.

Each latex rope uses metal carabiners, they are extremely sturdy. They are also reinforced at each end, and come with ankle straps. This set was really great straight from the box. I really enjoyed being able to work out more at home, as there aren't enough hours in the day for a gym for me.

You can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077QD1C5N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review