Foot Sleeves Review and Test




Hey everyone! I was sent this 6 piece set of Foot Sleeves made by Shunil and Sons to test out for you all! Oh my goodness, I had no idea how much I was suffering until after a few hours of use....

I have very small feet, and finding shoes that fit correctly is near impossible. Due to a small size and a wide foot, I commonly have to buy shoes that are too narrow and crush my toes. With doing so, it pushes your toes against each other.

After taking it off the first time, I realized my toes must be really squished, and after so many years of crushing them I literally didn't notice until that moment. The relief I felt in my legs and back was insane! I was so happy.... My husband also tried out a set and had similar results. 

You'd be surprised how important your feet are to the rest of your body. This product convinced me of that. I highly recommend this to any person who wears a lot of dress shoes, as they are generally not made to fit comfortably. 

You can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N319WH7

https://www.amazon.com/Plantar-Fasciitis-Therapy-Toe-Separator-Stretcher/dp/B06ZYY1ZRJ/ref=sr_1_2?m=A1POY6F6ZBUOD9&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1496010581&sr=1-2&keywords=yoga+toe+separators+for+bunion+relief

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review