Check out these Magnetic Building Blocks by Meigo!



Hey everyone! I was sent this awesome set of magnetic building blocks to test for you all, and I had such a very amazing experience to share.

Upon arrival I was floored at the extra pizazz the company added, with the ribbon on the box. It made us feel really special, like our purchase meant something to them personally.

The kids screamed in excitement when I opened the box. My youngest said these are what they use at school during Occupational Therapy, so I was even more excited now than ever since he can now use them at home too.

Inside this box was 70 pieces and a building guide. We really want to try to make the ferris wheel, it looks like so much fun! I couldn't believe that this had the entire family playing together for hours and we all enjoyed it so much!

They also came with a super soft and perfectly sized bag for storage of the blocks. This really is an awesome set for anyone at any age, and will make a great gift!

You can find them here at;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YZFGZR/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review