Charcoal Whitening Tooth Powder Review





This was one of the coolest natural products I've received to test so far. This Whitening Powder is amazing and tastes great. There are so many dangers of using standard toothpaste that I ordered this for my friend who has a lot of allergies since the ingredients were so safe.

I took a small amount for testing purposes, and I can tell you I was so scared to try this out at first, but I was glad I did. As long as you follow the instructions, everything will go smoothly (literally) and you will be on your way to living a much healthier life (in your mouth at least)....

It dissolved nicely, so there weren't any surprise clumps of powder or anything like that. It tastes like peppermint, which is one of the ingredients. It is a very pleasurable taste, and if you can get over the fact that this stuff looks quite scary when in use, then you're good to go.

The company supplied me with an amazing informative article to share with you explaining the benefits and dangers of this vs standard toothpaste, and it was a good read so I think you should check it out!

http://bit.ly/2j8Kodn

You can buy it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0785JMSDK

#fiberganicteethwhitening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

BRITOR foot peel mask Review