Adorable Wicker Picnic Basket Review




Hey everyone! I received this wicker picnic basket to try out and let you guys know what I think about it. When I took it out of the box I fell in love, this basket is so cute!

With an adorable look and a decently large size, this picnic basket is perfect for a small picnic. The plushies I have inside are approximately 8 in tall. The basket was able to fit six of them comfortably. You should otherwise be able to fit multiple sandwiches, a few apples, and some drinks, and still have some room left for extras..

The natural hand wicker weaving is so beautiful, and looks very flawless. It's a heavier wood, but the weight is dispersed evenly. The heavier wood means that if you drop this it should not break. The green and white gingham finish and bows are so adorable and add a bit of Elegance to this picnic basket.

Adding this to your collection will enable you to go on a picnic any time of year, anywhere you want. But you also need to know, is that this would make a completely amazing engagement or wedding gift. I know I would've loved to get one at my wedding!

This can even be a gift to a parent or caretaker who's been trying to have a traditional picnic with their little one. Think about the happiness on a small child's face once they see this picnic basket! 

You can find it here at;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JKJ8P2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review