LED Eyelashes by SKINOSM Review - Guest Tester Pikachu Arrives!





Upon seeing this product I felt like I had to have it. Upon receiving it for testing purposes I was very excited to try them out.
Unfortunately my life is never easy, and I turned out to be allergic to every adhesive I tried. I even went as far as trying to tape them on with medical tape.

As my family and friends know, I am not a quitter. I started to ponder as to what I could do, and my little Pikachu here light up a light in my head ;)

Firstly, on the human side; Hair clip worked well on my human head to hold it in place. I also attached it to my collar which also worked well. I chose to use translucent medical tape on my temples to be 100% sure there would be no slippage.

Now for my Pikachu friends review....

"I loved having them on, I felt like myself"

"There were so many modes to choose from, these are awesome!"

"They can detect my motions, so if I use Quick Attack they change patterns."

"When battling Squirtle these came in very handy. These LED lashes are waterproof, so his Hydro Pump had nothing against me."

"Overall, I recommend this product!"

We sincerely thank Pikachu for joining us today, and he was a great help! You can buy them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075YV8RB3

*No Pikachu were harmed in the making of this film*
*All Pokemon involved consented to medical adhesive tape being used prior to filming*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Pregnancy Test Review