Review on Asani Glass Meal Prep Containers (3-Compartment) with In-Built Cutlery Slot and FREE Reusable Flatware Set




I recently received Asani Glass Meal Prep Containers (3-Compartment) with In-Built Cutlery Slot and free Reusable Flatware Set to review, and I was pleasantly surprised.


Can I just say “WOW” at the quality of the glass? It’s a thicker, better quality glass, than the “other” glassware I’ve used. I’ve never owned one with dividers and this has been amazing. I was able to bring berries, hard boiled egg, and lettuce with me without it becoming a mess inside, everything stayed put. (Used different foods in photos).


These are truly 1 of a kind – as you won’t find this quality in other products. The utensils included were also made of good quality materials, and everything was easily able to be washed.
I put tomato product in one and there is no visible staining from it, nor the beets I have in the other one. It handled the microwave as well. 


Overall I definitely recommend this for any person who is on the go or at home, it’s really great for almost anyone on the go. The only thing is that I recommend to keep these in an upright position and try to not shake them vigorously (no marathons with these). Liquid can get into the other compartments, but I did not personally have any issues with it.


The reusable flatware are good quality, they won't break under pressure. I am truly having a great time with these, as they are exactly what I needed to get myself prepared for my busy days. Definitely check these out even if you aren't in the market for them, because they are amazing and also a great gift.


You can get them here;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077F279X8/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review