Lumbar Support Pillow Test and Review






Hey everyone! I was sent this Lumbar support pillow for testing, and I didn't realize how many other uses it had. I'm going to keep this quick for you, as this is a simple product that solves a lot of problems.

This pillow has a removable case for easy cleaning. It has two straps for attaching to a chair, and two extension straps in case you own a REALLY big chair. It literally helped my hips and back pressure relieve upon first use. I love this pillow.

Let's quickly run through other uses... You can put this pillow between your legs at night to help properly align your spine. It's also helpful as a sleep positioner - to help assist you in staying on your side. I wish I had this pillow when I was pregnant... I had to use so many pillows to recreate what this one pillow is capable of doing.

This pillow is also super light weight and extremely portable.

It measures 9.45*8.27*5.71/3.15 inches - and works perfectly for me (5'2") and my husband (5'7"). I can imagine this would work for anyone, and would be a great gift for any holiday office party. 

You can find it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D12X1QT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review