Ice bucket!!!





Hey everyone! I was sent this awesome Ice Bucket to test and show you all. I was impressed and surprised at my findings...

The ice bucket is classy and lovely. It's design is to look good and provide the basic function of containing your ice for all types of occasions. The bucket itself seems very thin, and although the weight of the bucket throws you off and seems that it isn't light - it actually is. 

The ice bucket came with a wine bottle opener and a beautiful scoop. Everything seems like it is ready to go for my first BBQ of the season!

I'm a big ice lover, so I can see myself using this often. I love to grill in the back, and with temps rising fast - my drinks will melt fast. This will eliminate many trips I would have already taken inside to gather ice for myself, the kids, and guests.

It's really nice if you want to add a little pizzazz to any event. You can most certainly drop a wine bottle into it with ice and use it for something as simple as a candle lit dinner for 2.

You can find it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Premium-Stainless-Silver-Bucket/dp/B0798158BY/ref=sr_1_166?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1522594980&sr=1-166&keywords=ice+bucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review