Feiuruhf Handmade Mermaid Tail Blanket Review




Hey everyone! I was very lucky to have been chosen to test and review  this Feiuruhf Handmade Mermaid Tail Blanket. It's so beautiful and cozy! It's amazing and I love it.

I see videos of people wearing these all the time, but I usually don't see anyone speaking about the hard work that went into making these.

As you can see there were many different types of stitches used in the design of this blanket. Each stitch was done carefully and correctly. There are no pulled threads at all.

My daughter and I love the scales they've recreated. We have 4 other mermaid tail blankets that are not as beautiful as this one. We will be buying more tails in the near future so we all have one.

The colors are vivid and my camera did this blanket no justice. It's super warm and cozy, and great to wear to sleep. You can wear it anywhere in the house, but walking isn't easy so make sure to practice! The tail is even and beautiful, so I recommend taking it off if you plan to walk around so you don't accidently stretch it out (unless that's what you want).

You can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GHMOE9W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review