Contour Memory Foam Pillow Review





Hey everyone! I was sent this interesting pillow to test out and share with you all. I actually had to have someone else test it as well as myself, this pillow was too bothersome for me. On the other hand, my other subject loves this pillow and uses it every night. Every experience is going to be different.

My experience

This pillow was extremely heavy in my hand, which was a huge put off. I normally like super light and fluffy pillows that I can sink into - this is not that kind of pillow. I do not normally suffer from any pain in my neck or upper spine, so I personally did not reap any benefits from this pillow. I also like to sleep with one hand under the pillow, which was very uncomfortable to me with this one, as it seemed too heavy.

Subject 2

My test subject loves this pillow. The pillow is breathable and stays dry. It stays pretty cool and does a good job of reducing neck pain. It has helped with some shoulder pain as well. It provides him much better quality sleep, and over the last 7 days he has slept more soundly.

You can find it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079L3W8FN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review