Review and test of the FUN20BELT by FunFitness




Hey everyone! I was sent this cool belt to show you all and test out to see how well it works. This one was really interesting for me to try out because I am HORRIBLE at remembering to drink water during my workouts. 

The design was definitely made with your hips in mine. The belt in specially designed so that it would be comfortable and easy to use. The water bottles have a unique shape and hold 6 oz liquid. 

The pocket is 7 inches by 4 inches, so it fits most phones. The materials used help prevent your sweat from getting through the bag. This hydration belt has adjustable straps that have an unstretched length from 26 inches to 32 inches.

 The bottles are held securely, and remove easily as well. The water bottle placement is relevant, they designed this very well. Every time I stopped running and went to put my hands on my hips, I would unintentionally put them on the water bottles. This is a great new habit to get into.

You can find it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me=A24R78Z7RJ5LOB&field-keywords=hydration%20running%20belt&tag=vnexpress0b-20

#funh2obelt #funfitness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review