Review on Small Magnets by AULife




These little guys came in the mail the other day - I was super excited about them. Buying magnets while your children are young means they have to be giant and bulky for safety reasons. Now that mine are older I can finally use real ones. 

These magnets can hold up to 11 sheets of paper each. That's pretty amazing all considering they are only 10 X 2 mm. I was surprised at the amount of force they have when pushed against each other, they are very very strong.

What I love most about these is that I can most certainly glue them on to different art creations the kids and I make. It's really cool to use them for different activities too.

I printed random words for the kids onto cardboard, glued the magnets on, and BAM! magnetic poetry! I also made them a gingerbread man that was disassembled. I then attached different body parts to separate magnets, and now they have a fun thing to play with while I'm busy in the kitchen. 

They come in a small plastic case, and there are 50 in a case. You can find them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788SRZYY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review