Cable Management Kit by Tokye Review




I was sent this Cable Management kit by Tokye to test and review it. This is the XL edition, and it was perfect for one bedroom. If you have a lot of electronics in one room, I would suggest purchasing a lot of extra colored cable ties.

Cable management is more important than you can imagine. Just a few weeks ago, my chair destroyed the wire to a set of studio headphones, rendering  them broken and useless.

The colored cable ties are my favorite part of this kit. I hate having to chase wires to try to figure out what wire belongs to which electronic. I could swear I hooked them up neatly, but whenever I need to access them, I can't. These handy colored cable ties solved that issue instantly.

The surge protector box is very large, which is fantastic. A lot of our electronics have large and bulky power adapters - so this was a big deal. We usually cannot use any type of cover on our surge protectors because they aren't large enough. This one is perfect and roomy, which makes me happy because I know these wires are getting the airflow they require to not overheat.

Overall this was an awesome setup, I just wished it came with a lot more cable ties. Everything was extremely useful and it looks great in the bedroom. 

You can find the Cable Management Kit by Tokye here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075D7CW3J

#tokyedesign #cordhider #cablemanagement #cablebox #wireprotector #surgeprotector

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review