Review on HAIDEXI LED Candelabra Bulbs




I received these bulbs for testing purposes, they were packed very well. They are more sturdy than a standard Candelabra bulb, and are simple to install. They look amazing and I have been getting a lot of compliments about them. 

When I saw these I was so excited. I couldn't believe how well the lit up our home. The walls were almost a yellowish color due to ordinary bulbs, and these really brightened up our lives.

They're saving me more than 80% vs an ordinary bulb, and they are brighter than any other Candelabra bulb I've found. They look elegant and sleek while providing a large amount of lighting and a limited amount of shadowing due to the companies strategic placement of the LEDs. 

I promise you won't be disappointed in these, they are beautiful and will work in any residential or commercial application. They are easy to install and do not provide a glare like an ordinary bulb would.

These bulbs have been installed for one week so far, and there is no change in the lighting as far as brightness or the bulb itself. This is extremely relevant to me, because traditional Candelabra bulbs tend to become very dark in this chandelier and burn out very quickly. These have no signs of any wear, and are very very bright. 

These are literally the brightest bulbs I have in my house, and I plan to purchase HAIDEXI LED bulbs for the rest of my home (in other sizes and shapes). 

You can get them here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZKGH21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review