Ancord Bluetooth In the Shower Speaker Review




Hey there everyone! I was sent this Ancord Bluetooth In the Shower Speaker to Test & Review! This little speaker provides quite a punch, and comes with the most amazing little flash drive. Since receiving this speaker I have used it multiple times a day. It can handle a few hours of top volume usage and charged as quick as I can do a sink full of dishes. 

The flash drive is literally the size of the USB connector. You can slide in the provided 8GB Micro SD Memory card, and insert the memory card directly into the speaker. It is not necessary to have your phone connected for use of the music on the SD card.

The bluetooth portion has a lag of a few seconds, it is noticeable during videos and gaming. They lag did not bother me as I was using this to solely listen to music and not watch said music. My son did notice it, but he continued to watch his video with the speaker on regardless of the lag (it really isn't too bad at all).

It comes with a small hook so you can latch it onto just about anything. The anti slip pads on the bottom provide a lot of grip, so I can see myself using this while working on cars too. This speaker also comes with a removable suction cup, which makes it obvious that the company wants you to love this speaker and take it everywhere with you.

I love that it is rechargable, I've had a few than ran off batteries and they burned them out so fast. This speaker uses Micro USB technology to charge, which is very common. My recommendation is to only use the supplied cord for charging, as my Note 5 cable became very hot while trying to charge it, and their cable did not get hot nor warm.

Come on over to Amazon and check it out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075DYBCWD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review