AOSTAR Toilet Night Light UV Sterilization Review




This was sent to me for testing purposes, and it's a pretty awesome concept. It clips onto the side of your toilet, and rotates through colors while it is dark in the room (and no white light is detected).

It comes equipped with a UV germicidal lamp, which "can" kill 99% of the bacteria in your toilet. This setting does not activate if it senses movement, even in the dark. I tested this theory multiple times.

I love the idea behind this product, but the clip keeps changing shape due to my kids using the bathroom so much. It becomes frustrating to fix in numerous times a day, but bear in mind I have multiple children of various ages and they are not exactly careful.

I love it, and I love the lights. It's really cool and is an interesting item to explain to visitors. My youngest likes it the most, and he loves that he can pick the color of the day. It's great as a nightlight as well. All of my kids are scared of the dark and this really helps them with night. It's saving me a ton of money because I no longer need to leave the bathroom light on at night.

You can find it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074C58D8Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review