French Press Coffee and Loose Leaf Tea Maker by Life Giving Liquid Review



It's hard for me to function sometimes due to lack of sleep. I have 5 kids, and 3 of which are extremely active. I use k-kups when I'm in a hurry, but I needed a non traditional solution to providing a perfect cup of coffee.

I have Very Hard Water in my home. When I was dishes it leaves a white residue everywhere that almost feels like sand. Using a traditional 10 cup machine would always come out tasting disgusting. It didn't matter how many times I had washed it, or used bottled water, because after it was washed with the hard water, nothing ever came out the same.

Until the other day when I was given this amazing equipment to test it, I had been holding a filter over a cup and pouring boiling water through the coffee grinds... A - this method is time consuming B- it stresses the beans and never tastes correct.

This french press worked flawlessly. I had NO GRINDS in my cup, the mesh filter works great. The plunger system functions as it should, and works using science, the heat and suction holds the filter up very well. 

Clean up was a breeze, and due to how wide the top was, I was ACTUALLY able to fit my hand AND a sponge inside of it with no issue. Washing it was a pleasure (did I really just say that). 

This is a great gift for; any coffee lover, your office at work, the office at school, your mechanic, and so much more! This french press has many other uses as well, such as; frothing milk, espresso, and loose tea!

You can find it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/French-Press-Coffee-and-Loose-Leaf-Tea/dp/B077LR3P7Z/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512732171&sr=8-1&keywords=coffee+press

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review