Blippo.com Surprise Kawaii Bag Video and Review!




Hey everyone! I ordered a whole bunch of awesome Kawaii items from Blippo.com and I couldn't be happier! A lot of the items were given as gifts, so I wasn't able to add them to this video. I will be sure to update everyone as I receive future orders!

In this video is my Kawaii Surprise Bag, and a few small items I ordered. I can only tell you that I was completely happy with my entire order and I love their awesome items. 

Their prices were cheaper than any Kawaii shop I've visited in NY, so this is a must see. Blippo.com is definitely a great place to set all of your Kawaii Dreams run free. 

Visit Blippo.com today for more amazing Kawaii Products you know and love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review