Ajazz Watcher RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse, 7 Programmable Buttons Wired Gaming Mouse Review




Hey there everyone! I was sent this mouse to test it out, and I was extremely impressed. This would make a great Holiday gift for any age, as my children and I all love this mouse. First we tested each LED lit color and they all operated easily and correctly. We tested the 7 programmable buttons, and they were easily able to be mapped and used.

The mouse is very lightweight which is amazing, because at first glance I did expect it to be heavy and it wasn't. The mouse was instantly usable on Windows 10, 7, and Ubuntu. Plug and Play is not a concern with this product. It should work for almost any device without having to download drivers.

I mapped the buttons and got on a few different games, it was obvious that this mouse is much more responsive than my USB Wireless mouse. There was no obvious delay in any scenario I placed it in. We used Minecraft, Battlefield 2, Plants VS Zombies, Slither.io, and more.

I then remapped the buttons to function with my every day use, and again, no concern. I will advise you do not put this or any other optical mouse on a glossy surface. Purchase a good mouse pad to go with it if you are unsure of your surface. This is really an awesome mouse.

You can get it at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M21LKHS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review