Case and Covers for Nintendo Switch Review






Hey everyone! I was sent this case for my Nintendo Switch to test it out for you all and let you know how it is. This is more like a starter kit than a case, as it comes with many goodies and is a lot more than Just a Case.

The silicone covers for the Joy-Cons fit right on and stay on very well during gameplay. I have a grey Switch, so these covers ended up looking really nice on my controllers.

It also comes with a good screen protector, and microfiber cloth for cleaning the screen. The Switch fits in snug but not too snug, and I appreciate the Velcro strap for easy removal of the Switch.

It holds a lot of games, but at the time I only have 2. I suspect it will become a much tighter fit with more games in it, so be careful and cautious when zipping up in case it's putting pressure on your screen.

All in all this is a really great case as it presents looking like a soft case, but it is in fact a hard case. It's easy to use and really just an overall great setup. This would make a great gift to any new Nintendo Switch Owner.
You can find this set here at;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DH8G5MZ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1531745972&sr=1-2&keywords=nintendo+switch+game+case&m=APQGHRVW2DY92



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review