Bluetooth Headphones Review







Hey everyone! I was sent this Awesome set of headphones to test out for you all and I am totally in love with this set. They are great for sound deadening when music is not on, so I can see these serving multiple purposes.

They light up to the beat of the music! This is an very epic feature to me because I think you should use all of your senses when enjoying music. These lights enable you to do so and are very fun to sit and watch.

These can be used wired or wirelessly. There is no lag detected when using these in either function.
They have a basic set of buttons, very simple to use. They have a slot for a memory card, and I think that's probably the feature I've seen least and will use most.

They are great at giving you a true audio experience. The sound quality is phenomenal and really is fantastic.

I can recommend this set to anyone who enjoys music. These will definitely enhance your experience. These will also make a great gift! The company also has other color options available.


You can get them here at;

https://www.riwbox.com/Wireless/Folding/Riwbox-AB005-Wireless-Headphones.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Pregnancy Test Review