Review of the QuanFun Arm Band and Belt set that Holds your Phone!




Hey everyone! I was sent this set by QuanFun for me to try out for you all! It's pretty neat, and serves a bunch of purposes. The set came with some extras and I was really happy with it.

We tested it with a few different phones, inside of their respective cases. The Droid Turbo 2, Note 3, and Note 5 all fit very well. The Droid Turbo 2 has a large case on, and it was the most difficult to fit inside. Both; the Note 3 and Note 5, fit very well. It is recommended for phones approximately 5.5 inches.

There are reflectors for added safety at night. There are also various ports for objects and cords. They are comfortable and fun to wear, and my touch screen worked just fine from within the belt and arm band.

Your phone slides in, and the compartment closes with a zipper. It's sweatproof so you don't have to stress, but it's not waterproof - don't mix that up. I was able to fit my cards and keys in various places, and I hate carrying my bag when I am exercising so this really helps me keep my hands free.

This is a really awesome set to own, and it comes in a nice box so that you can send it as a gift as well. It also comes with a few extra goodies as seen in the video...

You can get it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT0IH7F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review