HDMI Switch Review and Test




Hey everyone! I was sent this HDMI Switch to test out for you all. This was a lot of fun for me because I was planning to get one soon. This Switch gives me the ability to stream 4 different HDMI sources with the tap of a button on the supplied remote.

I don't own a 4K or 3D ready device, but it definitely came in perfect at 1080. I did not notice any lag using this Switch. It's really easy to use, and helped me with my streaming significantly.

The remote is nice and small and can fit in your pocket. The buttons are easy to press and their functions are obvious as seen in the video. It plugs into a standard outlet, and is NOT USB.

It worked well with Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and an HDMI to Composite Converter (Performed at Capacity of Converter which was around 720). It made my life so much easier, now I don't have to get up and down to switch systems anymore!

HDMI hub supports Full HD, 4KX2K, 3D, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i Digital audio format: DTS-HD, Dolby-trueHD, LPCM7.1, DTS, Dolby-AC3, DSD 

Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A 

HDMI Switch splitter supports 
Max transmission bandwidth up to 300MHz, 
Max baud rate up to 9.0Gbps With HDMI-CEC function 

Package Includes 
1x 4 in 1 out HDMI switcher with PIP 
1x AC power adapter 
1x Remote control 
1x User manual

This HDMI Switch worked great for me, you can get it here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XL6HRV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review