Bridal Shower Temporary Tattoos Review




These bridal shower temporary tattoos are AWESOME!! I was sent them to test for you all, and I did just that!

They are super vivid and very high quality. At first glance I couldn't help but want to put them all on... They are very easy to apply and go on very well. If you want to leave a long lasting impression and have a bridal shower people will talk about for weeks, this is a good addition to the party.

Nevertheless, the tattoos are hilarious and will be the talk of the party. They can be used for other reasons as well, and can be cut out and given as gifts for other occasions..

They do not rub off easily, which is fantastic. I used rubbing alcohol pads to remove them (I have small children and definitely didn't want them to ask why their Mommy has  Penis on her Arm LOL....

They're a fair price for the quality, and again, the looks on your friends and family will be so priceless that it will be worth every penny. There are 58 in a set on 2 sheets.

My favorite one says "Cheers Bitches" for some reason I think it's funny, so that's going to be what I say at every gathering I go to... But you can also cut these tattoos out in a creative manner and keep the laughter going even after your special event.

You can get them here at;

https://www.amazon.com/58-Bachelorette-Party-Flash-Tattoos/dp/B0748MGZ28?ie=UTF8&keywords=bachelorette%20tattoos&m=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review