Universal Angularizer Ruler + Flexible Ruler + Tape measure Review




Hey there everyone! They sent me this DIY Tool Kit to have me try it out for you guys. It's pretty cool, so let me tell you a little bit about it!

Firstly I want to say that I appreciate the quality of these items, they are all made with strong materials that do not feel like they will break easily. I really wish I had this when we built our Ryobi Inspired Queen Size Loft Bed...

The flexible measuring tape is durable and easy to use. It's great for crafts, round objects, sewing, and many other applications.

The Angularizer Ruler is amazing, and with the simple twist of a few knobs I can measure just about any angle. This is great for students learning Area and Perimeter, and is a good gift for anyone.

The Easy Angle Ruler can lock any angle to be used, and can be used repeatedly as a stencil. This kit can really cater to a wide market, as this can be used by students, engineers, and designers of all kinds.

This tool set is pretty awesome, I personally am using it with woodworking. It's a great addition to any desk, craft room, or tool box. 

You can find it here at;

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074WNZ9PP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

BRITOR foot peel mask Review