Review on a Small Ancord Bluetooth Speaker




I received this product to review for you all, and I was very impressed. Not only did it function 100% correctly, but it sounded great doing so. It's very small, and comes with a dongle so you can let it hang from your phone/tablet/laptop etc. (Dongle has no other functional use, this is not to provide sound and it solely cosmetic).

My phone had no issues finding it during a bluetooth scan, and connected without any issue. I had numerous bluetooth speakers connected at the time - this one did not provide any interference and paired fasted than one speaker I was testing that retailed close to $150.

The sound was clear and bass sounded good. This isn't going to make you feel like you're thumping bass, but it does have enough vibration to actually move the speaker while listening to songs that have strong amounts of bass.

I love that I can just hook it to the dongle and plug it into my phone. I'm a very busy mom, so while I'm cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids, etc. it enables me to live a life with a soundtrack.

I will be giving one of these to each of my 5 children as a gift, and also a few of my adult friends who love music. After showing it to people, I heard the same result over and over;

"How does it do that"
"It's so small, how can it make it sound so loud"

This small speaker can go everywhere with you, and packs quite a lot of sound. You can't start DJing with it, but you sure can have a lot of fun! Check it out here at;

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GR5Q1AY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review