Review of Auperwel Hard Wax Beans for Hair Removal





I was sent these hard wax beans by Auperwel to test them out and let you all know if they are awesome or not. To my surprise, not only are these awesome, but I wish I knew the existed sooner.

It's super easy to heat up in multiple different types of scenarios. I created my own way as shown in the video, but there are a lot of other options and I recommend doing whatever you feel comfortable with.

Application and removal was simple. Literally put it on after it's melted, let it cool for a moment, and pull it off. It leave MUCH LESS MESS than any other wax product I've ever used.

Removal of excess product from the skin was completed using a hot washcloth with soap. It did not take any effort whatsoever and my legs feel amazing now. They've also adopted an upgraded formula, made of natural ingredients.

I absolutely love these and I highly recommend them to anyone that needs to remove hair and hates shaving. I literally felt almost no pain during the removal process which is AMAZING! I was so happy.

You can get them here at;

http://amzn.to/2f5pkWr

How-To Instructions From the Company

How to use Hard Wax Beans:

Step 1. Clean the skin and keep dry before waxing.

Step 2. Carefully apply a little melted wax to your wrist to test for the suitable temperature.

Step 3. Following the same direction of hair growth, apply a thick wax layer at the correct temperature (About 105℉/40℃).

Step 4. Wait about 1-3 minutes until the wax becomes a film.

Step 5. Pick up the edge of the wax film, quickly and firmly remove the wax film against the direction of hair growth.

Step 6. Apply a suitable skin care lotion or warm towel to eliminate any discomfort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

BRITOR foot peel mask Review