2nd Review of Glasstic Shatterproof Water Bottle




Hey everyone! I was sent this cool Shatterproof Glass Water Bottle by Glasstic to test and check out. It's pretty cool! I really love that I get to customize the inside of my bottle! I can't wait to put something wicked inside!

This bottle is super easy to assemble and disassemble. Unscrew the top and bottom and pop the center bottle out. It's that easy. You'd clean this with any standard bottle brush, you definitely cannot stick your hand inside the inner bottle.

The lid on top locks, which is a pretty handy feature. It was leak proof and spill proof when the lid was locked and secured. It kept my water extra cold, which I am assuming is from the doubled walls. 

 The outside plastic is BPA free, and very strong. I was able to bring this bottle with me everywhere I went, and I even dropped it a few times. This video was shot 1 week after that and it shows the lack of damage you would have expected from a glass bottle.

It's a 16oz bottle, so you can keep yourself hydrated at work, school, yoga, hiking, etc. We only tested cold drinks in this bottle, and for that purpose it was amazing. 

You can find them here at;

http://www.glassticwaterbottle.com

#glassticbottle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheep Emoji Slippers Review

Review on Needle Felting Craft Kit Set by Queenti

BRITOR foot peel mask Review